Creamy tomato and sausage penne pasta is a wholesome, easy to prepare, and more to the point an inexpensive dish. You can definitely never go wrong with its extremely simple preparation, and it takes no more than 15 minutes to cook it to perfection. Well, without further ado, let us now take a closer look at the exact ingredients needed to prepare this one of a kind traditional Italian recipe. This is a simple and easy meal to prepare at home for your family. You may use best deep fryer to go for a different taste.
Ingredients required to make creamy tomato and sausage penne pasta
· One pound of Italian sausages
· One cup full of chopped onions
· Three cloves of garlic that have been minced
· One 16 ounces can of Italian style dried tomatoes
· One 8 ounces can of tomato sauce
· One cup full of heavy cream
· Five or six large leaves of chopped basil
· One pound of penne pasta
· Kosher salt and pepper if you wish for taste
· Parmesan cheese that has been grated
Cooking instructions for creamy tomato and sausage penne pasta
· Begin by boiling the penne pasta in water. All the while, strictly adhere to the exact instructions provided on its packaging.
· While the penne pasta is getting ready, you can proceed to brown the Italian sausages in a saucepan. Take your time to do away with their casings and proceed to crumble them as you would ordinarily do with ground beef.
· Next put the chopped onions as well as the minced cloves of garlic into the saucepan and let the mixture saute’ for a couple of minutes.
· Afterwards proceed to put the whole contents of the 16 ounces can of dried tomatoes and that of the 8 ounces of tomato sauce into the simmering saucepan. Let the mixture heat through.
· You should then pour in the heavy cream and then let it to heat through. At this juncture, it is important to take note of the fact that the longer you let this sausage sauce cook, the thicker it is going to be. Therefore, let it simmer until it achieves the exact consistency that fits your distinctive tastes.
· Next, add in the chopped basil leaves to lend the sausage sauce a little bit of sweetness.
· Ultimately, when the sauce is ready, proceed to mix it with the drained penne pasta. Your creamy tomato and sausage penne pasta is now ready to be served. This recipe is more than enough for 4 persons.
· Top each serving with a light sprinkling of the Parmesan cheese and serve while hot.
· Should you wish, you can serve your creamy tomato and sausage penne pasta with crusty garlic bread.
On a parting shot, you can utilize any type of Italian sausages you wish, including spicy, mild or even sweet. However, it is highly recommended that you settle for spicy Italian sausages, which will provide the dish with a lot of flavor than the other varieties. Finally, while preparing this creamy tomato and sausage penne pasta, always remember that the Italian sausages come already salted. So, you will need to adjust salt and pepper sparingly. Well, there you have it! A delicious dish of creamy tomato and sausage penne pasta! Visit this blog for more recipes.